25528 Erill la Vall
Alta Ribagorça, Pyrenees
Built with wood ans stone, typical pyrenean materials, the house is located in the town of Erill la Vall, in the Vall de Boí, ans it has six double rooms, each of them with outside views, their own personality, and fully equipped, with bathroom, TV, heating and parquet floor. Ideal for groups.
All the kitchenware and houseware are included (tablecloths, sheets, blankets and towels).
In front of the house we have a parking area and a garden and terrace available to our guests.
You can also buy homemade jams and various products from our region.
On the ground floor, we have La Granja Restaurant, where you can enjoy a typical mountain cuisine and savor products from the area.
- Visits to equine livestock farm
- Handmade jam workshops
- We are National Park Interpretation Guides
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the whole house
- Route of the Romanic of the Vall de Boí
- Hiking through the National Park and the old roads of the valley
- All kinds of mountain sports: climbing, mountaineering, rafting, ravines, skiing
- Thermal services at the Caldes spa resort
- Visit megalithic monuments of the Vall de Barravés
- Wildlife center of the Pont de Suert.
- Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park
- Romanesque of the Vall de Boí (World Heritage site)
- Balneari de Caldes de Boí (spa resort)
- Boí Taüll, ski resort
- Unknown villages of the region