Alt Urgell, Pyrenees
L'Era de Cal Gol is located in the village of Aravell, just a few kilometers from Andorra. It is one of the oldest houses in the village, surrounded by landscapes and magnificent views.
The property has four houses joined by a common area, called the Era ("the barn"), where you can enjoy its garden area with a barbecue.
The entrance of the house is shared with Cal Gual and opens to a multipurpose hall. Inside the house, there are a dining romm, a living room with a fireplace, a bathroom and the kitchen. Upstairs, there are the bedrooms and another bathroom.
- Fresh milk
- Health & Beauty (Heura)
- Physioterapist (Montse Sansa)
- Visit the farm and feed calves
- Milk ccows
- Mushroom picking around the house
- BBT in the vicinity of the house
- Walking tours
- 4x4 routes
- Aravell golf club - discounts available
- Arabian Horses Montferrer, horse riding
- Park of the Segre
- Sant Joan de L'Erm - discounts available
- Paddle-Paintball Mas d'en Roqueta
- Romanesque routes
- La Farinera Museum
- Caldea (spa resort)
- Engolasters lakes
- Alt Pirineu Natural Park