La Perxada de Ticó is located in the small village of Boldís Sobirà at the top of the Vall de Sant Miquel, a secondary valley in the upper area of the Vall de Cardós, in Pallars Sobirà. A space of high mountains where you can enjoy the tranquility of rural and livestock lifestyle.
La Perxada del Ticó offers two independent apartments(4 places/apartment) located in two different floors of the same building and constructed from the rehabilitation of the old barn, "perxada", of Casa Ticó.
Both apartments have been rebuilt using the typical stone of the area for the exterior facades, and the interior decoration is mainly made by wood.
25571 Boldís Sobirà
We have 2 independent village apartments with a capacity of 4 guests per each (1 room with a double bed and 1 room with 2 single beds).
Each house is fully equipped with bathroom, kitchen, living room, heating, oven, fridge, microwave, vitroceramic hob, toaster, TV, iron, hair dryer, bed linen, kitchen utensils, towels...
In each house you will find:
- Independent entrance
- Living room with TV
- Individual heating, with wood pellet stove and electric radiators
- Full kitchen with oven, hob, fridge with freezer, microwave, toaster and dishwasher
- Soap to wash dishes and clothes, dishwasher pads, garbage bags, and toilet and kitchen paper are included
- Full bathroom (there is a washing machine and a hair dryer)
- A double room with a double bed
- A double room with two beds, with space to add an extra bed
- The price includes sheets, towels, tablecloths and napkins, and kitchen cloths
- There are also cutlery, glasses, dishes, pots, pans, kitchen utensils, and ironing board and iron
In our house we raise horses from the indigenous race Cavall Pirinenc Català, there is the possibility to see them. In summer, they graze freely in highland meadows, but the rest of the year are on the edge of the town. In the spring it is very likely that you can see the newly-born little pollen.
We will give you information about the activities you can do in the area.
- Cot and highchair available (you have to ask for them when booking).
- Board games
- Car park area
- Public playground
Pets aren't welcome
- Trans-Pyrenean route - great path GR11 trail
- Excursions to the lakes in 4x4 and on foot
- Horse trips
- Snowshoe routes
- Natural Park and National Park
- Typical villages, with stone, wood and slab houses
- Bordes ramaderes (shepherd's hubs)
- Mountain, adventure and winter sports
- Hunting and fishing
- Festivities and tradition
- Cultural activities
- Visits to the hydroelectric power station
The privileged location of Boldís offers magnificent views of the Valley, besides being at the gates of the Alt Pirineu Natural Park, and in the same region as the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park.
The GR11 path, that crosses the Pyrenees from its birth in the Empordà to the Basque Country, and you can cross small sections of it from Boldís Sobirà.
As well as being a great starting point for excursions and hiking, you can also visit the lakes of our area.
If you come in winter, you can enjoy ski resorts of Tavascan, Espot and Port-Ainé, or you can also take excursions with snowshoes, leaving the same Boldís Sobirà.
Take the highway A2 until Agramunt. Then: Agramunt-Artesa de Segre - Tremp - Sort - Llavorsí - Ribera de Cardós - Lladorre - Boldís
Lleida - Tremp - Sort - Llavorsí - Ribera de Cardós - Lladorre - Boldís
Madrid - Lleida - Tremp - Sort - Llavorsí - Ribera de Cardós - Lladorre - Boldís