Pallars Sobirà, Pyrenees
The former bake house is a nice, cozy and independent lodging located next to the principal house (Casa Serra), and old fortification and a Romanesque hermitage in where you can find an interesting Romanesque altarpiece.
The house is full equipped and it has even a fireplace, which is essential in every pyrenean home.
- 2 double bedrooms (one with a double bed and the other with 2 beds) and a bathroom
- Agricultural activities
- Products of the orchard and the farm
- Cot available
- Reservations for activities
- Farm animals
- Heating, fireplace, WiFi
- aundry and playground service
- Swimming pool in summer
- Terrace-garden and garden furniture
- Car park
- 4X4 jaunts
- Excursions to the Lladorre lakes, including the largest in the Pyrenees: the "Certescan Lake"
- Walking tours following the Romanesque route
- BTT routes
- Winter activities: alpine skiing, nordic skiing, snowshoes ...
- Cultural visits: Hydroelectric power station, wood museum and sawmill of Àreu, Museum of butterflies, Ecomuseum Casa Gasia ...
- Route of medieval bridges
- Project "Persecuted and saved" (route of the Jews). The mountain enthusiasts will be able to get closer to its most historic, most bloody but also mots exciting part of the escape of the Jews, in 1942, by the Romedo lake
- Excursion to the lakes of Naorte, Certescan and Romedos
- Excursions to Pica d'Estats