Alta Ribagorça, Pyrenees
Casa Valentí is an independent rural accommodation located in Taüll, between the church of Sant Climent and Santa Maria, two of the Romanesque churches in the Valley, declared a World Heritage Site in 2000.
Our friendly service and the welcoming environment will make your stay unforgettable.
Independent house with two double bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen with tools and small appliances, dining room with TV, DVD and board games.
Complete bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, parking space suitable for all types of vehicles, and furnished indoor terrace where you can make dinners in the fresh air.
BBQ on request.
- Cleaning service (optional)
- Home cinema on request
- Baby cot on request
- Extra bed on request
We will inform you of the activities that you can do in our region (some of them with reservation required) such as:
- Trails and excursions, both in the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park ans through the large number of summits that surround us.
- Horse trips
- Canyoning downhill
- Guided tours throughout our set of Romanesque churches declared World Heritage by Unesco
- Fishing classes
- Visit to the manufactures of blankets in our region
- Visit to the Otter Reproduction Center of Pont de Suert
- Guided tours to Tastet de Mel
- Bicycle rental
- Snowmobile rentals during the winter season
- Ski classes
- Visits to the cultural sights of the region, such as the Art Sacre Collection of Pont de Suert, megalithic monuments of the Vall de Barravés, etc.
- Therapeutic and aesthetic thermal services.
And any other activity that can be done in the area.
Very close to our house you will find the Set of Romanesque churches in the Vall de Boi and, more specifically, the church of Sant Climent de Taüll.
The Aigüestortes National Park, the Salencar de Barruera, the Horsemen Dam, the Caldes de Boi Spa, the Romanesque Information Center and the tourist office of Barruera.