Pallars Sobirà, Pyrenees
Casa Rogel is an independent village house located in Llessui, at the Vall d'Àssua viewpoint, at 1450 m above sea level.
From Llessui you can enjoy spectacular views of all the villages in the valley.
We are just 13 km from Sort, capital of the Pallars Sobirà county, on the border of the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park.
This region offers a great variety of leisure and outdoor activities, such as excursions, cultural activities and gastronomic routes.
- BBQ, garden, parking, wifi
- Board games, DVD/video, washing machine, microwave, heating, dishwasher, dining room, kitchen, shared bathroom, fireplace, TV
- Cot available
- Information about the region
- Mushroom picking, mountain biking, skiing, mountaineering, multi-adventure, bungee jumping, horseback riding, hiking
- Canyoning, hydrospeed, canoeing/kayaking, rafting
- Walking and cycling excursions, numerous marked routes
- Motorcycle and 4x4 excursions
- Adventure sports; Noguera Pallaresa River
- Skiing at nearby ski resorts: Port-Ainé, Super Espot and Baqueira Beret
- Casa de l'ós bru dels Pirineus (House of the Brown Bear of the Pyrenees)
- Centre MonNatura de les Planes de Son
- Hydroelectric Museum of Capdella
- The Golden Witch Lottery Pools Administration (13 km away)
- Museu del Pastor (Shepherd's Museum) in Llessui
- Valls d'Àneu Ecomuseum, in Esterri d'Àneu
- Gerri de la Sal Monastery and Salt Basins
- Artisanal cheeses in the Vall d'Àssua
- Wide variety of gastronomic offerings throughout the region and, in Llessui, the well-known restaurant Casa Kiko