Alta Ribagorça, Pyrenees
At Casa Quintana we are 100% tasty and 100% rural.
What makes us different and gives us strength is our traditional Ribagorcan cuisine and our brown cow farm. Peasantry allows us to use excellent natural and organic products to prepare the recipes of our ancestors. Each dinner will be an unforgettable experience. Come and savor our escudella, beef stew, cabbage "trinxat", flan and much more!
- Fireplace (wood included)
- 25-inch flat-screen TV in the room
- Plot-terrace with garden furniture
- Visit to the farm
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryer
- Board games
- Swimming pool (July and August)
- Covered parking
- Visit tho the farm
Our strategic location will allow you to choose from a wide range of emotions offered by the region.
Aigüestortes National Park, Camí de l'aigua (Water Tour), routes between villages, mineral-medicinal sources of Caldes de Boí, Hermitage of Sant Salvador d'Irgo, Wildlife Center of Pont de Suert ...
Hiking, Boí-Taüll ski resort, Baqueira Beret ski resort, Rafting, Canyoning, Climbing, Water activities, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing ...
A trip to the past:
Romanesque churches in the Boí, sacred art of the Pont de Suert, the blanket factory, Casa Joanchiquet Ecomuseum (Vilamòs), Roda de Isàbena Cathedral ...
- Baixada de Falles (Torches procession)
- Jornades Gstronòmiques del bolet (Gastronomic event related to mushrooms)
- Solistes a l'Alta Ribagorça (Music festival)
- Dijous a la fresca (Cool Thursday)
- Cattle fairs
- Fira de la Girella (Fair of the girella, a lamb sausage)
- Fair of the grapevine