25571 Esterri de Cardós
Pallars Sobirà, Pyrenees
Ancient 17th century manor house in a unique setting. The house is spacious and comfortable, and its wooden interior gives it warmth and personality. Starting point for routes, walks, visits to museums or the Romanesque landmarks of the Vall de Cardós. We are located in the Alt Pirineu Natural Park.
We have three rural accommodations in total: Casa Mora, La Mata and La Llaguna.
Casa Mora: This two-storey independent rural accommodation next to the manor house can accommodate five guests and boasts a private garden and a barbecue. The kitchen and the living-dining room are located on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms: two double bedrooms (one with a double bed and the other with two single beds), one single room and a bathroom with shower.
La Mata: La Mata is an independent rural accommodation located on the first storey of the manor house. Measuring approximately 80m2, it can accommodate up to four people. The accommodation includes two double rooms (one with a double bed and the other with two single beds), a living room, a kitchen-dining room and a bathroom with shower, as well as a shared garden and barbecue.
La Llaguna: The ground floor of the manor house is home to La Llaguna, an inndependent rural accommodation measuring approximately 70m2 that can accommodate four people. La Llaguna has two double rooms (one with a double bed and one with two single beds), a living room, a kitchen-dining room and a bathroom with shower, as well as a shared garden and barbecue.
The farmhouse has a garden where you can buy seasonal produce.
Access to children's area, garden, board games and book collection.
Free Wi-Fi in all houses.
Private parking and barbecue.
- Mushroom picking, mountain biking, climbing, skiing, mountaineering, horseback riding, hiking, archery, quads.
- Canyoning, riverboarding, kayaking, rafting, fishing.
- Alt Pirineu Natural Park in the Vall de Cardós and Pallars Sobirà.
- Certascan, Mariola and Port Lakes.
- Estanys Blaus.
- Monteixo Summit.
- Aigüestortes National Park.
- Ski Resorts: Pleta del Prat in Tavascan, Bosc de Virós in Vall Ferrera.
- Alpine ski resorts: Gran Pallars, Baquèira Beret (a few kilometres away).
- Wood Museum.
- Tavascan Underground Hydroelectric Power Station.
- Casa Gassia Ecomuseum.
- Butterfly Museum.
- Shepherds' Museum in Llessuí.
- Romanesque bridges of the valley and charming small villages.