25527 Barruera, Lleida
Alta Ribagorça, Pyrenees
Built in 1985, Hortal is a 3-floor house with sone walls, iron balconies and slate roof; elements that combine with the surroundings and the architecture of Vall de Boí.
Located in Barruera, in the Lleida Pyrenees, the house is in front of Sant Feliu de Barruera, a Romanesque church from the 12th century. This church is part of the Romanesque setting of the Vall de Boí, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO in the year 2000.
Rural tourism accommodations with a capacity for 2-6 guests, with independent kitchen, equipped with kitchenware, appliances, television, wifi, bed linen and towels.
Take a look on our website to see each room individually.
- Free WiFi in the whole house
- Private parking
- Flat screen TV
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- Tourist information desk
- Ski storage
- Games room
- Reading room
We will provide you information about the most interesting places and activities in the region such as:
- Romanesque Guided Tours
- Excursions to Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park
- Hiking routes for different levels
- Thermal services, spa, etc. at the Caldes de Boí Health Centre
- Boí-Taüll Ski Resort
- Visit to our farm where we procude organic meat and seasonal garden products. Meet our farm animals
- Gastronomy with traditional cuisine and local products
- Local traditions: falles (procession of torches celebrated in every village of the region), traditional dances, festivities and a wide range of possibilities that will surprise you.