Alta Ribagorça, Pyrenees
Casa la Comella is located in the village of Barruera in the center of the Boí Valley. It is a typical mountain building, with stone facades, wooden balconies and slate roofs.
La Comella has two lodgings of 2/4 places on the top of the house, all of them with magnificent views of the mountain. Each accomodations has two double rooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen diner.
The apartments are fully equipped with kitchenware, appliances, LCD screen, bed linen, cot, towels, free WiFi, parking and garden with picnic tables and BBQ.
We offer you touristic information to visit the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, the Romanesque churches (with discounts of 20% in the tickets) and for other different activities, such as cultural, gastronomic or multiadventure activities in the region.
Our friendly service and the calm of the environment will make your stay pleasant and charming.
During your stay we can provide you with all the necessary information to perform the different activities in the region:
- Guided visits to the different churches of the Valley
- Excursions to the Aigüestortes i Estany de St Maurici National Park
- 4x4 taxi service at the Aigüestortes i Estany de St Maurici National Park
- Hiking routes through the old paths that link the villages
- Mountain bike trails
- Adventure sports (Rafting, canyoning, paragliding ...)
- Thermal services at the Caldes de Boí Health Centre
- Winter activities: skiing at Boí-Taüll ski resort, snowshoeing excursions
- Traditions (falles -procession of torches-, popular dances, fairs ...)
- Gastronomy: traditional cuisine
- Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park
- Romanesque churches of Vall de Boí
- Caldes de Boí Health Centre
- Boí Taüll ski resort