25528 Vall de Boí, La
Alta Ribagorça, Pyrenees
Casa Baró was built in the 12th century, facing the Romanesque church of Sant Climent. Nowadays, it has been restored and equipped with the most modern amenities, but it conserves the exposed stone walls and the large balconies on the facade, and the wooden beems inside. Some of the decorative elements are ancient tools that have been restored.
The part of the house reserved to the guests includes four double rooms, with double and single beds, all with private bathroom, and a large room with TV. The guests can use the kitchen and aask for homemade prodcuts.
Among all the interest of the regio, it is worth mentioning the festivities of the village, that take place on the third weekend of July, with the typical "Baixada de Falles" (a torches procession) on Friday and their typical dances: the one of San Isidro, Pila and Ball Pla.
- Homemade products on sale
- Agricultural or livestock activity
- Ski rental and reparation
- Breakfast option at the Rantiner hotel
- Tourist information
- Hiking, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing
- Cultural activities
- Discovering nature with family
- Mountaineering, flora and fauna
- Aigües Tortes National Park
- Caldes de Boí Health Centre
- Romanesque site (World Heritage)
- Boi-Taüll ski resort