25471 La Pobla de Cérvoles
Garrigues, Lleida lands
CAL PASTOR is located in the village of Cérvoles, a small mountain village (650 m above sea level) in Garrigues, Lleida.
Cal Pastor offers whole-house rentals in a charming environment. We are detail-oriented and we have made every effort to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Enjoy a quiet, relaxing holiday surrounded by olive trees and grapevines.
Cal Pastor adheres to responsible social and environmental standards. All our energy comes from sustainable sources and 50% is self-produced. We use LED lights and encourage minimizing water usage and recycling.
The house has:
- 6 double rooms with bathrooms
- Spacious kitchen and dining room
- Large barbecue (carbon)
- Living room with fireplace
- Sunny porch
- Indoor swimming pool (heated from April to October)
- Sizeable garden
- We accept pets (please notify us in advance)
- Guided tour "Scenery and flavours of olive oil," includes a visit to the fields, to the Olive Oil Ecomuseu and a workshop on how to make homemade soap
- Ruta Transllena, a 14 km circular itinerary with spectacular views of the Priorat, Conca de Barberà and the Garrigues from the top of the Llena
- Honeybee workshop (advance reseravation required)
- Other activities: hiking, mountain climbing, mountain biking, cellar visits and wine tasting
- Montsant Natural Park
- Poblet and Vallbona de les Monges monasteries
- Lleida and Seu de Lleida
- Espai Macià (Borges Blanques)
- Iberian fortress of Vilars (Arbeca)
- Scala Dei
- Villages of Montblanc and Espluga de Francolí
- Guided tours of the Albi, Floresta and Espluga Calba castles
Take the AP-2 highway and exit nº 8, Albi-Vinaixa, which leaves you 10 km from Cal Pastor.