Dated in the 16th century, Cal Camats is located on the top of a small mountain of Montmagross and surrounded by extensive forests and fields.
Cal Camats retains the atmosphere and tradition of our ancestors, who had contributed to the growth of the so-called "masies" of Catalan farmers, with their work and effort.
The surroundings of the property are an unique place to enjoy the splendor and charm of inner Catalonia.
Let be lost in its majestic sites and enjoy the calm of country lifestyle.
We are the best choice to enjoy rural tourism. Be welcome!
Cal Camats offers you two rural accommodations: "La Casa dels Masovers" and "La Sala d'Estudi".
25738 Artesa de Segre
La Casa dels Masovers has two floors. On the first floor there are a kitchen-dining room with fireplace and a complete bathroom. On the second floor there are two twin rooms, a double room and a bathroom. It also has an attic with extra beds and games for younger guests.
La Sala d'Estudi has a kitchen-dining room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The two houses are fully equipped: central heating, TV, WiFi, DVD, fridge, toaster, mixer, juicer, microwave, vitroceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, kitchenware, household linen (sheets and towels) and baby cot.
Both houses are communicated through a common hall, therefore they can be rented jointly or individually in response to your needs.
In the attic there are board games, a billiard, a table football and a library room.
Surrounded by an extensive recreation area, Cal Camats has a garden, a swiming pool, a barbecue, and volleyball and badmigton courts, as well as a parking area.
It's ideal for groups and families.
- Bicycle available
- Cot available
- Tourist information
- Local products on sale
- Free WiFi
- BTT & Hiking trails
- Hang-gliding, Paragliding and climbing (Vilanova de Meià and Vall d'Àger)
- Canyoning in Forat de Buli
- Hunting cattle
- One hour away from the ski resorts of the Pyrenees
- Horseback riding
- Mushrooms picking
- Wine Route (Enotourism)
- Olive oil route
- Olive oil thematic park in Masia Salat
- Macià oil mill of Artesa de Segre
- Festivity of "Els tres tombs" (Balaguer)
- La Passió (traditional and religious theatre play) of Cervera
- Pig-Slaughter of Artesa de Segre (Tuesday of Carnival)
- Ranxo de Ponts (Tuesday of Carnival)
- Encounter of Ringers d'Os de Balaguer (April)
- Festes Majors (town festivities) of Montmagastre (May), Ponts (September), Balaguer (November) and Artesa de Segre (Last week of September)
- Melon and Wine Fair of Artesa de Segre (penultimate week of August)
- Turron and Chocolate Fair of Agramunt (October)
- Partridge Fair in Vilanova de Meià (November)
- Fira de Santa Llúcia (traditional Xmas market) in Balaguer (December)
- Weekly markets in Artesa de Segre (every Sunday), Ponts (Wednesdays), Balaguer (Saturdays) and Agramunt (Wednesdays)
- Seró Espai Transmissor (Megalithic Sculptural Ensemble)
- Castles of Montsonís, Montclar and Florejachs
- Montsec Astronomical Park
- Noguera Museum (Balaguer)
- Montsec Museum (Artesa de Segre)
- Sanctuary of Salgar
- Cistercian Route
- Archaeological site in Antona
- Monasteries of Avellanes, Gualter and Santa Maria de les Franqueses (Romanesque)
- Romanesque churches of Comiols, Collfred, Vall-llebrerola and Vernet
- Hermitages of La Vedrenya and Sant Marc del Batlliu
- Collegiates churches of Sant Miquel (Montmagastre hill) and Sant Pere d'Àger
- Church of Santa Maria del Castell de Cubells
- Canonical site of Sant Pere de Ponts
- Churches of Santa Maria de Balaguer, Santa Maria de Bellpuig de les Avellanes, Sant Salvador de Vilanova de Meià and Sant Joan de Térmens
- Sant Crist de Balaguer
- Olive oil presses of Montmagastre and Vernet
- Tomba del Maset
- Serralada del Montsec
- Canyons of Salgar, Terradets, Mont-Rebei and Mu
- Confluence of the rivers Segre, Ebre and Cinca; and the rivers Segre and Noguera Pallaresa
- Reservoirs of Camarasa, Canelles, Santa Anna, Rialb and Sant Llorenç
- Ivars Lake
- Summit of Montamagastre (with magnificent views)