25528 La Vall de Boí
Alta Ribagorça, Pyrenees
We are a farmer family of Boí. In 2005 we have restored an ancient haystack preserving its wooden beams (inside), stones and slate roof (outside). Nowadays the ancient loft has benn turned into two comfortable and cozy apartments for rural tourism.
Two comfortable and cozy apartments in an old barn, which conserves the wooden beams, the stones walls and slate roof.
- Fully equipped kitchen (vitroceramic hob, microwave and washing machine)
- Ski storage
- Household linen (bed linen and towels)
- Taxi Service (to Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, and other itineraries)
- You can visit the owner's farm
- Cot available (upon request)
- Free WiFi
- Tourist information
- Land: Mushroom picking, BTT, Clinbing, Ski, Mountaineering, Miltadventure, Horse Riding Routes, Gastronomic Routes, Trekking.
- Water: Canyoning, Rafting, Fishing.
- Air: Paragliding.
We are in the Pyrenees of Lleida, in the Boí Valley (district of Alta Ribagorça), in the town of Boí.
Discover the rich surroundings of the house:
- The Romanesque of Vall de Boí, declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in 2000.
- Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park.
- Boí-Taüll ski resort, the highest in the Pyrenees.
- Caldes de Boí health centre, with its thermal waters with different healing properties.
- Several activities: trips, canyoning, paragliding, etc.