Pallars Sobirà, Pyrenees
Casa Baró is an independent rural accommodation (ARI) located in the village of Tornafort. It's the ideal place to relax in the midst of nature, spend holidays with the family or enjoy outdoor activities.
Against the spectacular backdrop of the Pyrenees of Lleida, Casa Baró offers a welcoming atmosphere and everything you need for an unforgettable holiday: a garden, parking, a fireplace, a barbecue and impressive views of the Alt Pirineu Natural Park.
Casa Baró is located 14 km from Sort, 34 km from Portainé and 48 km from the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park.
From the garden and the patios there are magnificent views of the Vall de Siarb. The house is distributed over two floors with four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a crib, sheets, towels, a washing machine and dryer, a fireplace, central heating, two patios, a garden with a barbecue, parking and free WiFi.
We offer the option to add an extra bed, or to rent just one floor for smaller groups.
The house offers the following workshops (must be pre-booked):
- Night photography
- Photography workshops
- Stargazing with a telescope
- Hiking in the Tornafort Forest and the Vall de Siarb
- Adventure sports in the Noguera Pallaresa river at the whitewater capital of Sort
- Horseriding routes starting in Sort
- Hiking in the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park
- Alpine and crosscountry skiing (Port Ainé, Espot, Baqueira, Tavascan.)
- Romanesque Abbey of Gerri de la Sal, ancient salt mines and Casa de la Sal
- Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park
- Shepherd's Museum at Llessui
- Ecomuseum of the Valleys of the Àneu
From Barcelona follow the A2 until the junction for Balaguer, Tremp and Pobla de Segur. Before arriving in Sort, you'll see the turn-off for Tornafort on your right.
From Madrid: Saragossa, Lleida, Balaguer, Tremp, Pobla de Segur. Two kilometres before arriving in Sort, you'll see the turn-off for Tornafort.
From France take port del Cantó or port de la Bonaigua.