Pallars Sobirà, Pyrenees
Casa Baró de Tornafort is a rural independent accommodation (ARI), located in the Natural Park of the Alt Pirineu.
We want you to feel at home and enjoy the house, the terrace and the garden. Reach all the calm and relax of your dreams.
We want you to feel comfortable at home, so it is full of very cozy places ...
Visit us, and you will not regret it!
Four generations dedicated to lodging and restoration:
- The house is distributed over two floors with 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with TV and fireplace, board games and heating throughout the house
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Two terraces with views of the forest
- Parking, garden with barbecue and swings
- In the village there is the forest, where you can walk and go mushroom picking
- At 15 ', in Sort, capital of the brave waters, you can practice adventure sports in the Noguera Pallaresa
- Fishing at La Noguera Pallaresa
- Horseback riding from Sort. (15 ')
- Romanesque routes (the house is very close to Santa Maria de Gerri de la Sal and the ancient saltworks)
- Visit the Butterfly Museum. (20 ')
- Visits to the ecomuseum of the Valls d'Aneu. (25 ')
- Walks through the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park (30 ')
- Forest trails with 4x4
- Routes with quads
- Cross-country and alpine skiing practice. (Port Ainé (20 '), Espot (30'), Baqueira (45 ')
- Romanesque Abbey of Gerri de la Sal, ancient salt mines and Casa de la Sal
- Aigüestortes i Sant Maurici National Park (30 minutes)
- Santa Maria de Gerri de la Sal and ancient salt mines
- Butterflies Museum (Pujalt / 20 minutes)
- Shepherd's Museu, (Llessui / 20 km)
- Ecomuseum of Valls d'Àneu (25 minutes)
- Andorra is 1 hour far away through Port del Cantó
From Barcelona take the A2 until the diversion of Balaguer, Tremp, Pobla de Segur and, before arriving to Sort there is a diversion to Tornafort, at tehe right side.
From Madrid: Saragossa, Lleida, Balaguer, Tremp, Pobla de Segur and, when in Sort, there is a diversion to Tornafort.
From France take port del Cantó or port de la Bonaigua.