25571 Boldís Sobirà
Pallars Sobirà, Pyrenees
La Perxada de Ticó is located in Boldís Sobirà. This small village is tucked away at the top of the Vall de Sant Miquel, in the upper area of the Vall de Cardós, in Pallars Sobirà. We offer a high-altitude space where you can enjoy the tranquility of rural life. La Perxada del Ticó has two independent apartments (four guests per apartment) located on two different floors of the same building. The building was reclaimed from the old barn, or "perxada", of Casa Ticó. Both apartments have been rebuilt with wooden interiors and exterior façades made from the typical stone of the region.
The house is split into two independent townhouses. Each house has one double bedroom and one room with two single beds, and can accommodate four guests in total.
The townhouses are fully equipped with:
Bathroom, kitchen, living-dining room, heating, oven, fridge, microwave, vitroceramic hob, toaster, TV, iron, hairdryer, sheets, kitchen utensils, towels...
In each house you will find:
- Separate entrance
- Living room with TV
- Individual heating, with wood pellet stove and electric radiators
- Full kitchen with oven, hob, fridge with freezer, microwave, toaster and dishwasher
- Dish soap and laundry soap, detergent for the dishwasher, garbage bags, toilet paper, and paper towels for the kitchen
- Full bathroom (including washing machine and hairdryer)
- A double room with a double bed
- A double room with two beds, with space to add an extra bed
- The price includes sheets, towels, tablecloths and napkins, and kitchen towels
- Cutlery, glasses, plates, pots, pans, kitchen utensils, ironing board and iron
- Outdoor space with tables and barbecue
During your stay you can see the indigenous Catalan Horses of the Pyrenees, which we breed. The horses graze freely in highland meadows during the summer, and spend the rest of the year on the outskirts of the village. In the spring, with any luck, you'll have the chance to see the newborn foals.
We are happy to provide information about regional activities.
- Cot and highchair available (please inform us at the time of booking)
- Board games
- Parking available next to the houses
- Public playground
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept pets.
- Trans-Pyrenean route (GR11 trail)
- Lake excursions by 4x4 and on foot
- Horseback riding
- Snowshoeing routes
- Romanesque highlights
- Natural Park and National Park
- Typical villages with stone, wood and slab houses
- Bordes ramaderes (shepherd's huts)
- Mountain, adventure and snow sports
- Hunting and fishing
- Festivities and tradition
- Cultural activities
- Visits to the hydroelectric power station
Boldís has a privileged location that offers magnificent views of the valley. Nestled at the gates of the Alt Pirineu Natural Park, we are also a stone's throw away from the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park.
Our village is located along the GR11 trail, which crosses the Pyrenees from the Empordà to the Basque Country. It's possible to access parts of the trail from Boldís Sobirà.
This is a great starting point for walking routes, longer excursions, and visits to the local lakes.
During the winter you can ski at the Tavascan, Espot and Port-Ainé ski resorts, or go snowshoeing, with routes leaving right from Boldís Sobirà.
Follow the A2 highway to Agramunt, then Agramunt--Artesa de Segre--Tremp--Sort--Llavorsí--Ribera de Cardós--Lladorre--Boldís.
Lleida--Tremp--Sort--Llavorsí--Ribera de Cardós--Lladorre--Boldís.
Madrid--Lleida--Tremp--Sort--Llavorsí--Ribera de Cardós--Lladorre--Boldís.