Urgell, Lleida lands
Built over 100 years ago, Cal Caminer retains all the character of a village house: stone walls, an original beacon of logs and antiques that coexist in harmony with the modern comforts. A modern and traditional mix which gives a warm and very personal atmosphere to all the rooms and invites you to disconnect from daily routine and to enjoy your stay.
Cal Caminer is the right choice!
The house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen-living-dining room, a games room with table tennis and table football, a toilet and an outdoor pergola, with barbecue, hydromassage pool and garden furniture.
Satellite TV, DVD, stereo, fireplace, heating, board games, bicycles and tourist information.
Whole house rental with fully equiped kitchen and all the houseware.
- Cultural Tourism
- Regional cuisine
- Visits to wineries. Oenology
- Walking and BTT itineraries
- Motocross circuit
- Healt Centre (Thermal waters / Spa)
- Guimerà with medieval town centre declared historical-artistic site
- Monastery of Vallbona de les Monges
- The Cistercian Route. Monasterys of Pobles and Santes Creus
- Lakes of Ivars - Vila-sana. Ornithology
- Black ceramics in Verdú
- Route of the Segarra Castles
- Golf Urgell in Bellpuig
- Food Corporation of Guissona
- Museum of Rural Life and caves in l'Espluga de Francolí
- Highway A2 Barcelona - Lleida, exit Tàrrega, C14 road towards Montblanc, L241 road until Guimerà.
- Highway AP7 Barcelona - Lleida, exit Montblanc, C14 road towards Tàrrega, L241 road until Guimerà.