Urgell, Lleida lands
Ca La Pascola is a beautiful Rural House labeled with 3 wheat spikes (Gran Confort) and located in the medieval village of Guimerà.
It has a with capacity for 9 guests, fireplace, outdoor Jacuzzi, barbecue and table football.
In the village there is a municipal swimming pool.
Ideal for family and friendships. We are also pet friendly!
Surface of 150m2 (36m2 for the patio)
The house has four rooms: one with 3 single beds, two rooms with a double bed and a single bed a fourth room with a double bed.
There are two bathrooms, one with a bathtub and the other with a shower.
The house has an outdoor Jacuzzi for 4 people, a patio with a barbecue and a games room with table football.
The kitchen is fully equipped with kitchen, oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher, and we have toaster, turmix, coffee maker (not of capsules), kettle and juicer.
- Extra cleaning service for € 45
- Basket with commodities for € 12 (1kg of bread, 2 liters of milk, 1kg of tomatoes and a dozen eggs)
Included in the price:
Free use of the table football
Charcoal for barbecue
Firewood for the fireplace
Basic cooking set (oil, salt, vinegar and sugar)
Basic cleaning set (toilet paper, kitchen paper, cleaning kit, dishwasher pads, etc.)
Free use of the Jacuzzi
Bed linen and a set of bed sheets per person
- Gastronomic trips to restaurants of the region
- Wine tasting in the wineries aNalec, L'Olivera de Vallbona de les Monges, Bodegas Torres in the Castle of Milmanda de Poblet
- Hiking to the Bovera Hermitage
- Cultural visits to the Guimerà Museum, Guimerà Maternity Art Museum
- Visits to the 3 monasteries of the Cistercian route:Poblet, Santes Creus and Vallbona de les Monges
- Horse riding tours
- Golf and Free buffet in Guissona
- Birds wathing in Ivars d'Urgell Lake
- Guided tour of the town of Guimerà
- Black Ceramic route in Verdú
- Bovera Hermitage
- Church of Santa Maria de Guimerà
- Medieval town
Once in Tàrrega you have to follow the signs of "other directions" and make a long straight line of 10km, towards Santa Coloma de Queralt and Guimerà.
In the straight line you pass under a bridge near to Verdú, later you will arrive at a roundabout; continue towards Guimerà. In the next roundabout, continue towards Guimerà.
When you are in the village of Guimerà, the first thing you will see is the cooperative. Once you pass it, the first street which crosses from side to side, is our street. It's called Carrer de la Bovera and you have to turn left. At the end of the street, you will find our house. It's number 30.