Pallars Sobirà, Pyrenees
- Breakfasts, dinners and snacks. Homemade cooking with own and local products
- Food service for celiacs and vegetarians (on request)
- Camí de fauna Casa Macià (guided tour to discover fauna and flora of the surroundings). Day or night tour
- Visit to the animals of the farmhouse.
- Visits to the farmhouse. Meet our horses, cows, sheep, goats, hens and rabbits.
- Camí del bosc. Signposted road with posters, viewpoints, nest boxes and animal traces found inside the Casa Macià property. Ideal for families.
- Skiing on the Alpine ski resorts of Port-Ainé and Espot.
- Mushroom picking in the surrounding woods.
- Spanish Civil War Trail. Route from Roní to Pedres de Auló, where you can see the wrecks of the bunkers and trenches that were built during the Spanish Civil War.
- Excursions to the Alt Pirineu Natural Park or the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park.
- Cultural heritage: shepherd's museum, butterfly museum, ecomusuem of the valleys of Àneu, salt mines of Gerri de la Sal, thematic routes of the Spanish Civil War, Romanesque churches (Sant Pere de Burgal, Santa Maria d'Escalarre, Sant d'Alins), abandoned villages (Àrreu, Dorve, Besan ...).
- Natural heritage: Aigüestortes i estany de Sant Maurici National Park, Alt Pirineu Natural Park, Boumort Reserve, Molleres d'Escallare, areas of geological interest, etc.
- Artisans of Pallars: visits to artisanal chees factories, artisanal textile systems, vineyards, etc.
- Adventure sports: rafting, canyoning, hidrospeed, canoeing, horse riding, etc.
- BTT routes.
- Alpine and Nordic ski resorts.